Navigate Up
Sign In


    PayIt is replacing EZ Pay!

    Thank you for your interest in EZ Pay. In an effort to better serve our residents, we are in the process of moving away from EZ Pay to an exciting new system called PayIt. PayIt offers both a mobile app and a web app for residents, businesses and visitors to pay Water/Sewer bills. PayIt users will be able to pay the following in the app: Water/Sewer bill, parking tickets, Property taxes, and Waste services. Autopay is also available for automatic payments, that can be deducted from your elected account on the bill due date. Go to for more information.
    Current EZ Pay users:
    Before setting up PayIt’s automatic payments, you will need to terminate your EZ Pay. You can complete our online form here, or, print the EZ Pay Termination form (PDF) from our website. If neither of these options work for you, give us a call at 311 or 616-456-3000.